Civil Engineering Const. Supplement by SmartPros

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwc

Reaction score
Civil Engineering Construction Supplement by SmartPros - Does anyone have any experience with this source? Is it a worthy review source for the Construction PE exam?

gwc,

i got that about a year and a half ago to study for the exam. It was not the best referance but i think it was about $30 at the time. i guess i am trying to say it helped but it was not great. Not worth anything over the $30.

gwc,
i got that about a year and a half ago to study for the exam. It was not the best referance but i think it was about $30 at the time. i guess i am trying to say it helped but it was not great. Not worth anything over the $30.
I feel the same way. Testmasters is the way to go. The best yet but expensive. The ASCE chapter in AZ charges $300, 3 hrs per class vs $1500, 12 hrs per class for the P. E. review. The new problems on CERM 11 for Const are good.

To pass Const. depth an instructor told you have to be good at Geo and Structure and Transpo/earthwork/excacation. All of the quantity estimating, temp structure and concrete problems tie it all together. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Back