• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil/Construction PE Exam Material for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fromm21

Reaction score
I have the following items for sale:

ASCE 37-02: Design Loads on Structures During Construction: $30, Like New Condition

CMWB: Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls Under Construction (July 2001): $30, Like New Condition

NCEES: Principles and Practic of Engineering, Civil: Construction Sample Questions & Solutions : $25, Like New Condition

PPI: Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam - 11th Edition: $25, Very Good Condition

PPI: Civil PE Sample Examination - 2nd Edition: $20, Like New Condition

Please contact me if you're interested. I will offer a discount to anyone interested in purchasing all 5 books. The above prices include shipping ( USA only) via USPS Media Mail.

Hi I am interested in the first two codes, ASCE 37-02 and CMWB. Could you please contact me at [email protected] and maybe we could work out details? Thank you!

ASCE 37-02: Design Loads on Structures During Construction: $30, Like New Condition

CMWB: Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls Under Construction (July 2001): $30, Like New Condition

NCEES: Principles and Practic of Engineering, Civil: Construction Sample Questions & Solutions : $25, Like New Condition

PPI: Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam - 11th Edition: $25, Very Good Condition

Please contact me if you're interested. I will offer a discount to anyone interested in purchasing all 5 books. The above prices include shipping ( USA only) via USPS Media Mail.

Hi I am interested in the first two codes, ASCE 37-02 and CMWB. Could you please contact me at [email protected] and maybe we could work out details? Thank you!

I will offer the CMWB and ASCE 37-02 for $55 (including shipping) to anybody interested in purchasing both code books.

I have sold everything but the below books which are both Sample Exams. To anybody interested in both of them, I will offer a combined total price of $40 including shipping via USPS Media Mail.

NCEES: Principles and Practice of Engineering, Civil: Construction Sample Questions & Solutions : $25, Like New Condition

Please contact me at [email protected] if you're interested or if you have any questions.

Back