• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil/Construction Depth References for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgsmith2_PE

Reaction score
References for Sale. All in Very Good Condition.

1. Civil Engineering Reference Manual, Eleventh Edition, Michael R. Lindenburg. $150.00

2. Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual, Eleventh Edition, Michael R. Lindenburg. $25.00 (Note: A few of the last chapters are missing)

3. Civil PE Sample Examination, Second Edition, Michael R. Lindenburg. $25.00

4. New Civil Engineering Construction Module for the Civil PE Exam, Theory, Problems and Solutions, Edward G. Dauenheimer, Smart Pros. $45.00

5. ACI 318-02: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary. $50.00

6. SEI/ASCE 37-02: Design Loads on Structures during Construction. $30.00

7. Bob’s Rigging and Crane Handbook, The Hoisting Triangle, Sixth Edition, Pellow Engineering Services, Inc. $50.00

8. Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module, Second Edition, Ruwan Rajapakse. $45.00

9. Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls Under Construction, July 2001 (Blue Book). $35.00

10. ACI SP-4, Formwork for Concrete, Seventh Edition. $150.00

11. Textbook: Construction Management Fundamentals, Clifford J. Schexnayder and Richard E. Mayo, First Edition. $30.00 (Useful book for general construction management information).

• All prices include shipping.

• Payment accepted via PayPal.

• Some of the references are already tabbed but can be removed upon request. To be honest, already being tabbed will save you some time as long as you look through the tabs before hand.

• Additionally, some references may contain highlighting which should also be useful as well.

• If you are interested, please email me at [email protected].

Just a quick note, if you are interested in one of these references but are turned off by the price email you're best offer and I'll consider...these books aren't doing me any good. I'm just trying to get back a small portion of what I spent on these damn things because I bought most of them new and didn't know you could buy them off forums like this. Only serious reasonable offers please. Email me: [email protected]

1. Civil Engineering Reference Manual, Eleventh Edition, Michael R. Lindenburg. $125.00

2. Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual, Eleventh Edition, Michael R. Lindenburg. $25.00 (Note: A few of the last chapters are missing)

4. New Civil Engineering Construction Module for the Civil PE Exam, Theory, Problems and Solutions, Edward G. Dauenheimer, Smart Pros. $35.00

5. ACI 318-02: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary. $35.00

6. SEI/ASCE 37-02: Design Loads on Structures during Construction. $25.00

8. Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module, Second Edition, Ruwan Rajapakse. $35.00

11. Textbook: Construction Management Fundamentals, Clifford J. Schexnayder and Richard E. Mayo, First Edition. $30.00 (Useful book for general construction management information).

• Some of the references are already tabbed but can be removed upon request. To be honest, already being tabbed will save you some time as long as you look through the tabs before hand.

• Additionally, some references may contain highlighting which should also be useful as well.

1. Civil Engineering Reference Manual, Eleventh Edition, Michael R. Lindenburg. $125.00

5. ACI 318-02: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary. $35.00

8. Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module, Second Edition, Ruwan Rajapakse. $35.00

Back