Civil Breath with Construction Depth Reference Materials for Sale.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teab

Reaction score
Hey all I passed the Civil PE Construction depth exam on the first try and the only book I really want to keep is the CERM reference.

Got pretty the full package of 7 of 8 books I used in the class I took with PPI.  With the only one missing being the CERM. Listed it on Ebay to make it simple.

Right now the package deal with CERM is about $904 on PPI site. I started bids at $275.00 and the cerm is available  for around $160.00 which puts you at about $435.00 which is half off normal. 

Figured I would get some money back out of the books while their still relevant and pass along savings to a fellow test taker. PPI construction practice exam is now on third edition where mine is 2nd, everything else is current edition. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322940144171?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Link Above to the Ebay post or PM me for info. Share with anyone you know who is either looking for more material or is getting ready to take the test in April in construction depth.

Just found the Yard Sale Section. I'm an idiot........should have posted it there. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back