Checked my State website

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many tested total from all disciplines, round about?

Does 15 match well with that number?

In other words, if you had about 25-30 testing total in your state, I would think 15 passing might be right based on pass rates. My state had 200-300 testing so 15 would not jive.

Could the 15 be just renewals, reciprocity from other states, etc...?

All the new Engineers to the State of Florida have been Out of State Engineers. No newbees yet.

Maybe as their CUSTOMERS we can unite, perhaps through our engineering societies, and ask for better customer service.

Perhaps they can look int employing a program that can discern passing scores quicker. Perhaps they can give more concrete info on results distribution dates. Perhaps our results can be done via the net rather than snail mail.

Or, perhaps once we pass we'll no longer care! But right now I care!

Ed

Last edited:
I don't know if it's relevant or not, but I checked my state's website (TX) .. their board meeting agendas and found out that in 2005 they had a licensure committee mtg on May 18, 2005 where they discussed "exam results" .. and the results were online on June 6th, 2005. This year they a had mtg. on May 24 discudding bout results, so I am guessing the results may be out on 12th June (Monday)???!!?? Whatever the case, I really hope all us pass the test!!! :)

Last edited:
I just checked Louisiana's site for MEs. There is one more than earlier today. It wasn't me! :(

Hopefully it will be soon!

I really think that I'll get the results way before the new PEs who just passed are added to my state's site, though.

Ed

Back