• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CERM 11ed and CERM 11ed Practice Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suncrazed

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Please see the items for sale below. All prices include shipping in the continental US. Paypal preferred or if you must personal checks. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual (CERM11), 11th Edition (2008) $48

CERM (11th Ed) (2008) $155

6-min Structural $30

Good Luck Studying!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone!

Please see the items for sale below. All REVISED prices include shipping in the continental US. Paypal preferred or if you must personal checks. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual (CERM11), 11th Edition (2008) $48

CERM (11th Ed) (2008) $145

6-min Structural $30

Good Luck Studying!!

Hi! The CERM 11 Practice and NCEES books have sold.

I still have the CERM 11 good condition ($145) and the Structural 6min practice problems for $25.

Shipping is included!

[SIZE=12pt]Hi!!! Good luck studying to everyone![/SIZE]

Please see the item for sale below. Prices include shipping in the continental US. Paypal preferred or if you must personal checks will work too. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. I will ship the day I receive payment--superfast!

6-minute structural---$13.00

Back