California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay guys, I'm too excited I had to call the Board. So Yes, if you passed all 3 exams you will be receiving a separate letter under separate cover next week (likely) that will have your official license number and it will serve as your temporary license.

So...keep waiting for your mailbox to be fruitful :mail-296:

Thanks Kholmes for the info so exciting.. Others waiting hope the passing letters are almost there

mail arrived in SoCal...passed General (Geotech)...passed Seismic...failed Survey... :( really thought i could pass all 3 at once, but guess i'll have to get it in Oct...first things first...my son is supposed to arrive this coming wed...even more excited about that!

Thanks Cookie, I ran to the mailbox and found my results in Santa Monica. Passed seismic and survey first attempts...should be licensed through comity now. Was nervous going through theses tests after being licensed in FL for 12 years and having zilch background in seismic. My first post here, but I want to thank everyone here for their advice on references and stradegy. Good luck everyone!!!

Congrats Saltygator!

Congrats Cookie Monster! Two outta three ain't bad. AND, you have an even better surprise coming soon! :)

Just got Seismic in Orange County. Passed!!! Finally!!!! Name is not in the database yet, but I have the letter. Good luck everyone!

I passed!!!

I didn't take Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim's class but brought his text book for self study. I got to know him via email and other contacts. He genuinely cares for you. Dr. Ibrahim's materials definitely have helped me a great deal.

http://www.eet-california.com/

:true:

I got my letter today. I’m in Los Angeles and I passed too!!!!!!!!! :pASSED2: The last test to pass in order to get the PE license. Woooohooooo :woot:

I took Dr. Ibrahim's webinar class too and I agree with the last 2 people who posted on this board. :D

He's a really good instructor - attentive, explains everything clearly.... :D

He really makes sure you understand and he spends a ton of time with you. :D

I've never met an instructor like that.... it's almost as if you hired him as a private tutor! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I've taken Hiner's Seismic Review course once and taken the test 3 times afterwards and never passed :Failed: .... I was about to give up since my 2nd child is coming in July (yes, I took the test while big and pregnant) until I came across this board and someone recommended Dr. Ibrahim's class. http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=20683&hl=

Thought I'd give him a shot and good thing I did. I passed right after taking his class. :eek:hmy: ONE TIME! :eek:hmy: WOOOOOOOOOOOOW. :eek:hmy: :D :pASSED2:

Make sure you do everything he suggest and I guarantee you will pass!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

WHAT A GRRRRRRRRRREAT MEMORIAL DAY weekend. :woot: Definitely something to remember by!!! CHEERS :beerchug:

Thank you for ENGINEER BOARD MEMBERS for recommending me a great INSTRUCTOR and thank you for reading my post. :thankyou: I'm just THRILLED!!!!!!!!! :wave2:

I took EE, got an email from NCEES saying I could get my score. :pASSED2: But, any idea how long until the database gets updated? Will that happen before I'll get something in the mail?

Received letter yesterday and initially didn't really want to open it. After 3 attempts at surveying, the fourth time was finally the charm. Thank God. Coming out of Prometric last month, I thought I was never going to pass. I made the 8-hr and seismic April 2012, so at last I'm now a PE.

To my colleagues, who are on a slightly bumpy journey as I was, persevere and you WILL certainly pass and achieve your goal!

hello guys, happy to see that you guys passed all the exams and are PEs now

i failed surveying :( .....after i took the exam i felt that the book i read (cumo) is no match for the exam.....in my opinion.

i need you help in studying and passing. i have no idea where to start, what books to use...plz suggest

Latest posts

Back