California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked the database for my name and got "no results". Guessing I didn't pass this time, but hoping i'm wrong. Anyone else find themselves on the database today?

Please post when you do get results in the mail for SEISMIC/SURVEY......

I'll do the same.....

I'm waiting also.............

I'll post when I receive the "letter" in the mail as well folks.

I'm not in Sacramento proper, so I'm thinking Friday or Saturday. In recent exams past, they don't typically update the database until the following Monday (in this case Tuesday due to the holiday).

Got my passing surveying letter finally

PE next to my name now :)

Never give up keep at it

Good luck to all

I checked my mail and haven't received anything.... maybe it's because I'm in LA....

Anybody else in LA receive their SEISMIC/SURVEY results yet?

I did it!!!! Finally passed surveying and am officially a PE :)

Got my letter last night and proceeded to drink a bottle of wine!

Congrats to all who passed and good luck, never give up to those who didn't.

7 years, a wife and two kids later, got er done!

ps I live an hour from Sac for those stalking your mailboxes

I did it!!!! Finally passed surveying and am officially a PE :) Got my letter last night and proceeded to drink a bottle of wine! Congrats to all who passed and good luck, never give up to those who didn't. 7 years, a wife and two kids later, got er done! ps I live an hour from Sac for those stalking your mailboxes

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting for my letters. By any chance, you may know: after passing ncees exam, how many times can you go take survey and seismic? if failing four times in two years, does one need to take ncees exam again? I'm confused on this one.

Congrats, again!!!

Congrates Khlomes , same thing here passed surveying this time and I am done.. I just got the surveying passing letter no other letter .. Did you get anything else saying you passed the PE?

Thanks

Does anyone know when the Board will update the license lookup page with new PE numbers?

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=ENG&p_qte_pgm_code=7500

The last license number is 81005 before NCEES posted the results on May 22th. I keep trying 81006 every hour in the past two days, even in the mid of the night, but no update yet. I wonder what steps the Board is checking in the back office. I would think these things should really be automated.

Does anyone know when the Board will update the license lookup page with new PE numbers? http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=ENG&p_qte_pgm_code=7500 The last license number is 81005 before NCEES posted the results on May 22th. I keep trying 81006 every hour in the past two days, even in the mid of the night, but no update yet. I wonder what steps the Board is checking in the back office. I would think these things should really be automated.
I was just going to ask this. I want my number! Gotta be official! I think it usually takes a couple days. I bet we'll see it come Tuesday

Congrates Khlomes , same thing here passed surveying this time and I am done.. I just got the surveying passing letter no other letter .. Did you get anything else saying you passed the PE?

Thanks
No I didn't get any other letter but the one that says I passed surveying and the take home. I was worried too because there wasn't anything that said "congratulations on passing the PE" lol. But I figure they have record of us passing the seismic and 8-hour, no matter how many years ago it was ;)

I think we will receive another letter from the Board that acts as a separate temporary license. My friend passed surveying last time, which was her last exam, and they sent the temp license letter with her surveying pass letter. I would imagine they are sending it separate this cycle so they can be one of the first States to release results as opposed to holding up the rear :juggle:

Latest posts

Back