California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the guys that passed all four civil exams (ethics, 8-hour, seismic, and surveying), do you see your name on the California PE board registry website?

The reason I ask is because I'm waiting to hear back about the seismic and the surveying results only. I passed the 8-hour and the ethics portion previously and the board has record of those.
You should be receiving your email from NCEES for California results very soon.

State Exam results and licensing letters will be mailed out by the end of the day today.

License Lookup should be updated by Monday morning.

Good luck to everyone

Congrats to all that passed! If you didn't brush it off and start doing problems study 300 hours and you'll pass guaranteed.

Passed- Mechanical Thermal Fluids.

Just spoke with my case handler at BPELS and she said they think the state specific results will be mailed out next week. :i_cry:

Who knows what is the truth though...

If we passed how long before the dept. consumer affairs website is updated?
Nevermind. CAPLS answered my question in earlier post: "License Lookup should be updated by Monday morning.". Thanks CAPLS!!! I can enjoy my weekend now. Was freaking me out that my name wasn't showing up.

PASSED - Civil - Construction. Congrats everyone who and best of luck to those who did not.

BTW, haven't seen a post from someone that failed yet, and everyone I took it with passed. Now I'm going to start having nightmares that they accidently sent passing notices to everyone.

PASSED - Civil - Construction. Congrats everyone who and best of luck to those who did not.

BTW, haven't seen a post from someone that failed yet, and everyone I took it with passed. Now I'm going to start having nightmares that they accidently sent passing notices to everyone.
My coworker failed the 8-hr in Civil Construction. If that'll help you sleep tonight :)

I have opened a different topic for people who failed to determine the cut score

A few posted with not pass

My coworker failed the 8-hr in Civil Construction. If that'll help you sleep tonight :)
I'm guessing that people invested enough to be hanging out on this forum are more likely to pass. Also, if you fail, you are probably less likely to announce it to the world.

Speaking of which...

Capturesdf.JPG

Zzzzzz Zzzzzz Zzzzzz for the first time in a week in a half, for us!

Sorry for your co-worker, Kholmes

I failed. No negative consequences...Well other than being scared with the Stigma of seeing FAILED on my status. That word bothers me LOL. I still feels pretty good i guess. LOL admittedly it would feel better to have passed. All you folks that dedicated so much time to passing congratulations you all deserve it. I feel better knowing that not just anyone will be designing the world we live in. If it were easy everyone would have one.

Back