California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps if we got a "professional" and realistic answer on why we are not seeing the results and when we will see them, we would not feel the need to release our frustration in the form of joking. Until then let the jokes and comments continue :) I appreciate it.

I think it's about time we start guessing what time the results will be released. I'm going with tomorrow at 2PM...

Yep, the wait is torturous. Its been a really unproductive 2 weeks at work. I'll have a lot to catch up on after Christmas.

Perhaps if we got a "professional" and realistic answer on why we are not seeing the results and when we will see them, we would not feel the need to release our frustration in the form of joking. Until then let the jokes and comments continue :) I appreciate it.
Exactly! Just a bit of communication from the board would solve a lot of problems. Considering the fact they blindsided us with a big increase in fees...

All this apologizing lately is pretty lame. Grow thicker skin.
An apology wasn't necessary, and my skin is thick enough. As much frustration and stress should be released by joking within this forum, there is still a line that should not be crossed. Jokes can be made while still acting professional and not disrespecting the very Board that holds the standards of our profession in highest regard. If you can't recognize that line, maybe you should be more concerned about passing the take-home ethics exam rather than the 8-hour...ahhhhhhhh, a joke.

I just got an email from PPI about online PE Study groups, that must mean I failed....Damn I knew it!!!!......If only I could have known by reading comments on here that this actually means nothing, I would have actually known this happens to everybody....but NO I failed...DAMN PPI study group!!!

Its going to be a huge anti-climax after all this waiting if I've failed...
Ohhh man, i don't even want to think about that possibility. I'm hoping I passed the 8 hour more than anything else.
Knowing my luck I passed all 3 but messed up my takehome exam.

It's not so bad, failing I mean.

And yes, the 8-hr was awesome to pass!

The surveying may just kill my hopes and dreams forever :beat:

Glad to be waiting with such a crazy bunch :fencing:

354owq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back