California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CA sold your info dude calm down. I passed the oct 2006 test and I still get flyers and email about PE study stuff

seriously, did you get the flyers in the mail about the PE review classes?
Peter006, they're just toying with you. your result has nothing to do with those flyers. anybody who took the pe test in Cali are going nuts right now

I got my first PE study spam about a week ago myself. Don't know if I passed, but do know that there is no correlation to the receipt of said spam to your success on the exam.

Inspired from Office Space: there's been a glitch in the system so we are going to go ahead and have someone fix that. If you could go ahead and sit around and wait for two extra weeks that would be GREEAAAT. Thanks.

Honestly, beginning to wonder if there is a glitch. Perhaps they will just charge us extra money next time around to cover the cost to fix their mistake.

I don't mean to be rude. I'm just anxious and annoyed. Is it really that hard to post scantron, electronic test results?!?! I

One of the joys of getting registed (or prob even applying) is your info is public record. I got a p.o. box to use as my pe mailing address when i originally took the test....I did give up on that after a few years and just have the junk sent to my home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inspired from Office Space: there's been a glitch in the system so we are going to go ahead and have someone fix that. If you could go ahead and sit around and wait for two extra weeks that would be GREEAAAT. Thanks.

Honestly, beginning to wonder if there is a glitch. Perhaps they will just charge us extra money next time around to cover the cost to fix their mistake.

I don't mean to be rude. I'm just anxious and annoyed. Is it really that hard to post scantron, electronic test results?!?! I
Its not rude, its true.

While I agree with you wholeheartedly, I think that since CA has additional testing that other states don't have, I think they want to finish verifying all PE exams, rather than just release the PE electrical, or PE mechanical. Not 100% sure on that though, also it's possible that people are out on vacation. Although I would think that this time of year they would work extra hard so that they could release the results before any staff takes vacation. Anyways this waiting sure does SUCK!! Good luck.

Maybe the Board is having it's Xmas Potluck and it spilled over into 3 or 4 days of potlucking....That's possible, I work for a certain state engineering agency, and potlucking during xmas is more popular than 'meth labs' in the midwest....

Maybe the Board is having it's Xmas Potluck and it spilled over into 3 or 4 days of potlucking....That's possible, I work for a certain state engineering agency, and potlucking during xmas is more popular than 'meth labs' in the midwest....
:true:

At the risk of being embarassed....

I got an email from the Board yesterday stating that they were verifying requirements and that I had not completed the take-home exam on CA specific rules and regulations. This was supposed to be submitted with my application, but I did not realize it back then, or at any point during the waiting period. But as seriously as I take this, I made sure that within an hour, they had my completed exam in their hands...errrr, inbox.

Point being, it does look to be more involved than uploading Scantron results. But they are indeed doing *something*, and I'm hoping that they do finish before vacations/breaks start happening. If I need to drive from Oakland to Sacramento to bring something for their potluck, so be it. :group:

I don't think, even in jest, it is appropriate to suggest the staff and board members, who's very purpose is to maintain the standards of our profession by legitimizing/analyzing our test scores and overseeing our actions upon becoming a licensed professional engineer, smoke

marijuana or partake in any other illegal substance.

Either vent a little frustration while hitting F5 over and over and over again or continue to wait patiently, but don't disrespect our Board. Be professional people.

At the risk of being embarassed....

I got an email from the Board yesterday stating that they were verifying requirements and that I had not completed the take-home exam on CA specific rules and regulations. This was supposed to be submitted with my application, but I did not realize it back then, or at any point during the waiting period. But as seriously as I take this, I made sure that within an hour, they had my completed exam in their hands...errrr, inbox.

Point being, it does look to be more involved than uploading Scantron results. But they are indeed doing *something*, and I'm hoping that they do finish before vacations/breaks start happening. If I need to drive from Oakland to Sacramento to bring something for their potluck, so be it. :group:
So... it is YOUR fault that the rest of us have to wait! Aha! :p

I don't think, even in jest, it is appropriate to suggest the staff and board members, who's very purpose is to maintain the standards of our profession by legitimizing/analyzing our test scores and overseeing our actions upon becoming a licensed professional engineer, smoke

marijuana or partake in any other illegal substance.

Either vent a little frustration while hitting F5 over and over and over again or continue to wait patiently, but don't disrespect our Board. Be professional people.
Sorry if you took it that way, it's just a little joke so that the waiting time goes by a little easier...Also it's not illegal if you have a prescription. Not that I suggest they are doing that or imply they are doing that. I am sure they are doing whatever they can to get us the results in a timely manner..Good luck to you.

All this apologizing lately is pretty lame. Grow thicker skin.
Yeah well I want to have some fun...but also certain people on here will complain to the board administrators and try and get you banned.....I do wish more people had a better sense of humor.

Back