California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...........and this excruciating wait on California continues!! :juggle:

I really hope its tomorrow; cannot bear to go through another day and night of waiting and colleagues hassling to know if I passed.

it is, I was up all night thinking, hoping, that the state would be working OT to get the results out. I guess they did not. State, OT = overtime, unpaid that is.

I received a flyer in the mail from a 3rd party company letting me know what online classes they offer for a PE review....does this mean I failed?

Yes, because of course the California board is going to inform third party companies before informing you about whether you passed or failed. After all, it is those companies who pay the testing fees and bombard the board with phone calls and emails about test results. /sarcasm

Waiting for these results is pretty difficult but not quite as difficult as these waiting periods.

5.Waiting to see results of tumor biopsy.

4.Waiting to see if the Governor grants stay of execution.

3.Waiting to see if Grenade is a dud after its tossed into your vicinity.

2.Late teenage years and waiting for your girlfriends period cuz she thinks she might be ....

And the most excruciating wait of all time.

1.Months earlier from #2 when your waiting for your GF's panties to come off!!!!!!

Back