California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know which is more exhausting...the studying and exam taking or the waiting!?!? My wife and supervisor keep asking if I've checked the mail, looked online, etc. My entire family and colleagues are as invested as me...trust. One piece of paper that stands between me and upward mobility. Will it make us better engineers? Not sure. Will we regain sanity after it's off the bucket list? DEFINITELY. Good night Cali, and good luck :) Thanks for all the updates!
I think waiting is.

Per CAPLS, the state exam results will be mailed out the same day they are released on NCEES so I wouldn't expect that they were mailed yesterday :(

My cousin's girlfriend's godfather's bookie has an in at the board and they said that if you click on "Refresh" instead of hitting F5 it shows your results!

So a guy is getting drunk at a bar. He sees two redheaded chubby women sitting together. He walks over there and introduces himself. "Good evening ladies, are you two from Scotland?" One of the women looks at him and says, "Good evening, the proper term we use is Wales."

The man then goes, "Good evening, are you two whales from Scotland?"

I am very sorry for you guys, is too long waiting, good luck everyone!!!

As an FYI, last year we received the Result Notice letters from NCEES on 12/19, which was a Monday. The State results came in late December I believe, although I don't have those letters on hand.

Yes, envecm27 is correct. The "equivalent" Monday was this past Monday, which I think is why we are also suprised / constantly refreshing.

CAPLS,

I want to apoligize if I offended you. I understand that the Board of Engineers is hard at work trying to get the results out. I was extremely frustrated because of hearing about all the other states releasing their results. I honestly was just expressing my frustration and I didn't expect anyone from the board of engineers to respond to my frustration here on this message board. So I am sorry. Also to anyone else that took offense, I was just expressing my frustration and didn't expect anyone to respond to my post the way they did. I took it too far. Anyways good luck to everyone.

LOL Kid, now write that on the blackboard 1000times and beat the erasers out behind the schoolhouse!
Hey when I was kid I would get my knuckles whacked by rulers, Good Ole catholic school education. In fact one time the priest used two rulers in a stack that broke as I got my knuckles whacked. That was for throwing rocks as windows, now I guess I have graduated to getting scolded on message boards, oh well I am just stubborn I guess. Plus I don't want to burn bridges that I might have to cross over later.

Back