California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who else has an employer that keeps asking: "Have you got your results yet??" -- So frustrating not being able to specify when to stop them from asking!!

Who else has an employer that keeps asking: "Have you got your results yet??" -- So frustrating not being able to specify when to stop them from asking!!
Mine has been asking all week...they're finally giving up on asking!

my boss asked me when the results will be coming out so that he could give me a big raise after I inform him I pass (seriously)

hopefully the board will release the exam result (8 hr exam) tomorrow along with the Seismic and surveying results (probably in mail) as according to the information their website, they will try to get the results out for the Seismic and Surveying within 45 days & tomorrow will be the 45th days after the exams

hopefully the board will release the exam result (8 hr exam) tomorrow along with the Seismic and surveying results (probably in mail) as according to the information their website, they will try to get the results out for the Seismic and Surveying within 45 days & tomorrow will be the 45th days after the exams
Where did it say 45 days from their website? Can you copy and paste the link?

Randykong2010 is correct. We (especially me) have stated that our goal with the advent of the CBT format was to release results within 30-45 days after the last exam administration date (which was November 7). Up until this cycle, we have met that goal with an eye towards lessening that in the future. However, this past cycle was the first time that multiple exams were offered during this administration window which has presented new hurdles, most of which were anticipated. No matter how well things are planned, there are is always something that arises that teaches you something new.

Soon guys...soon...

Edit: I'm referring to the California state exam results when discussing the 30-45 days. I believe that NCEES still states 6-8 weeks for the national results.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not looking good after reading the comments, I assume the exam results wont be ready as stated within the 45 days range.

oh well, just keep waiting, hopefully before christmas

I don't know which is more exhausting...the studying and exam taking or the waiting!?!?

My wife and supervisor keep asking if I've checked the mail, looked online, etc. My entire family and colleagues are as invested as me...trust. One piece of paper that stands between me and upward mobility. Will it make us better engineers? Not sure. Will we regain sanity after it's off the bucket list? DEFINITELY.

Good night Cali, and good luck :)

Thanks for all the updates!

Wish someone on the PA board would keep us updated, great work CAPLS!!, keep up the hard work to get those CA results out.... Best of luck Cali!!

Kinda feel like I'm Bill Murray in GroundHog Day....

...Sony and Chers "I got you babe" playing....."Alright Campers! Rise and Shine!...its a cold one out there!"

Its 8 AM local time... Good Morning California! Lets get this party started!

So, what does everyone think our chances are today? I'll say 30% we get them today.

Hopefully they mail out the state specific scores today (or yesterday even) since I'll be out of town Saturday through Wednesday. I need to know!

I actually think this is what a meth head feels like after not getting a fix for a few days.

I think I'm resigned to the fact that if the results aren't released by tomorrow, we won't know our state exam results till after Christmas. So, I might join you guys in refreshing NCEES all day tomorrow if they aren't released today...lol.

Back