California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gueuze,

Actually there are several of us still here at the office. License lookup database is generally updated overnight, so I would suggest that everyone check in the mornings to see if new licenses appear. After that it is not worth checking throughout the day and best to wait until the next morning.

Happy Holidays

Recieved all 3 letters here in Orange County, 2 letters for the state exam and one congratulating ca pe registration. Woohoo got it in one shot!!!

Got three letters around 4 PM at Albany. One for surveying and takehome, one for seismic, and one for temporary license. Thanks everyone! Although this is my first post on the topic, reading others made the waiting more tolerable.

Merry Christmas!

PS: My name is not on the database yet.

So everyone is the the database now? I can assume if my name isn't on there that I failed seismic again? :( booooooo

Passed all 3 civil exams on first try! Thanks y'all for getting through this wait together!

P.s. as others have mentioned, the database has been updated.

This is my first time take the exam. If I am in the database, is that mean I passed the seismic and survey? Haven't got any letter about seismic and survey yet.

Yes, if you are in database you passed all three and have a license.

Thanks to all the folks here for useful information and updates. I am out of here!!

passed 8hr and survey in april, passed seismic in october. thanks for keeping me entertained until the results! Good luck to y'all!

Back