California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is kind of dumb for the people that are retaining the exam that they still send you two emails one with the password and the other with the results. If you have noticed the password has stayed the same each and every time.

I think it is kind of dumb for the people that are retaining the exam that they still send you two emails one with the password and the other with the results. If you have noticed the password has stayed the same each and every time.
I have mine memorized.  Not proud of this...  Please let this round be the time I finally pass surveying. :(

Oh yes.... every morning for the last 5 nights I have been waiting up to check... I was told by my contact that they only update that until they release the results.
I am not sure what you meant by the comment.

If passed, would a person's name appear on the license lookup on the day they release to results, or at some day after the results released?

Because thats what they have been doing for past one week. Updating their fb twitter page before 10:00 am
good point they copy and past the same update almost every day before 10. I wonder if they have a meeting at like 930 and talk about how close they are from finishing and if they need an extra day they send out the update after the meeting. So you might have a point.

If passed, would a person's name appear on the license lookup on the day they release to results, or at some day after the results released?
The contact told me that the computer needs over night to update the list for the PE numbers. I guess they input the numbers in the system and they only update once a night.

yeah in WA the list only updates once a day at like 3:17am. it says at the bottom. that's how i know. 

Oh yes.... every morning for the last 5 nights I have been waiting up to check... I was told by my contact that they only update that until they release the results.

Right, they update the license lookup only once per day at about 4:45AM each day.

I have been told by some people that if passed you will find your name on the license lookup early in the morning (after the 5:00 AM update) on the day they release the results. Not sure if this is true.

I emailed Patty to wish her happy holidays and thank her for the hard work she does.  Figured she needed an email that wasn't asking about when the release would happen.  She responded within 14 minutes.  Being a government worker my guess is that at this point the work is done and they are waiting on the bureaucracy.  Some one or more likely several someones need to sign off on the release.  I've had things tied up for weeks because someone above me couldn't be bothered to sign a paper and let it sit on their desk.

I emailed Patty to wish her happy holidays and thank her for the hard work she does.  Figured she needed an email that wasn't asking about when the release would happen.  She responded within 14 minutes.  Being a government worker my guess is that at this point the work is done and they are waiting on the bureaucracy.  Some one or more likely several someones need to sign off on the release.  I've had things tied up for weeks because someone above me couldn't be bothered to sign a paper and let it sit on their desk.
I really hope so... this waiting SUCKS

I wonder if we will get state results on the same day as national, just later in the day...?

I sure hope so! I'm only waiting for seismic and surveying.... ugh

Back