California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once these results post (and assuming I pass), i'm going to go to the CA FB and Twitter accounts and drop them like a bad habit.

I hope today is the day! But really, I feel like I should know better by now as to whether to get my hopes up or not.

So someone in Hawaii apparently got their letter. So CA and SD are the only states remaining. Fuck everything about this

I'm assuming California isn't having any power outages like other parts of the northwest due to the snow. That would cause some more delay i'm sure. At least they have warm weather down there! (So they say...)

NJ is still remaining as well
Yeah, and they sound like they're having a heck of a time (likely worse then Californians are) figuring out what is happening. Pop over to their thread if you haven't already to commiserate, and maybe even make our situation somehow feel a little better.

NJ seems to be all sorts of confusing.

Yeah, and they sound like they're having a heck of a time (likely worse then Californians are) figuring out what is happening. Pop over to their thread if you haven't already to commiserate, and maybe even make our situation somehow feel a little better.

NJ seems to be all sorts of confusing.
NJ is a straight up cluster**** right now.

If some of them in NJ have actually received results over the phone, are they out of the running for the snail cup?  I'm actually pretty excited about potentially winning this.

Still no new CE license numbers in the database.  I've got to just focus at work today and await the email (state specific exams only, passed 8 hr last year)...  Easier said than done. :(

Back