California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like a mistake to me. I would call Patty, and ask her if that email was really meant for you. Also, double check that they have your fingerprints.
and squeeze any info you can out of her regarding the release of exam info.. 

lmfao so sad!!! this is what we got bc Darth Nick tried to troll them! i think we now know that Patty must be in charge of social media for BPELSG!!!!!!
They must not have appreciated the 30 likes Darth Nick got on his comment.

lmfao so sad!!! this is what we got bc Darth Nick tried to troll them! i think we now know that Patty must be in charge of social media for BPELSG!!!!!!
I am kind of excited as i didn't submit my fingerprints this year as i had done it in past for my PE chemical!! So does it mean I passed the exam and they are sending this email too me. I hope its true!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

They must not have appreciated the 30 likes Darth Nick got on his comment.
We're sorry Patty!!!!!

tumblr_ne6v61GrZE1s596vfo1_500.gif

@PE October 2016 Dude, you definitely passed! She legit says that you need to submit your fingerprints so they can issue you your license. There is literally zero doubt that you passed. Congrats!! 

just a thought maybe we need to get to page 23 this time around?

Ahhhh exciting! So maybe they actually ARE using this time to verify our results...
Yes, but the fact that they are still verifying at 3:30pm today makes me worry about getting the results tomorrow. I would have thought that at this point they would be doing last minute stuff, not verifying individual requirements..I hope I'm wrong. I don't know how I'll make it through tomorrow if we don't get the results then

Back