California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With that said, I'd be very surprised if they came out after Wed.
I agree. I think I'll be expecting them on Wednesday, with state specific results coming hopefully the next day.

But really, I am trying to prepare myself for the worst, which is finding out that I failed at my company holiday party Friday afternoon.

California is really pissing off a bunch of people it sounds like! What's taking them so long this time around? ...for crying out loud, Pennsylvania beat them!

California is really pissing off a bunch of people it sounds like! What's taking them so long this time around? ...for crying out loud, Pennsylvania beat them!
Haha, I'm not pissed off! I'm just anxious. If this release were on par with April 2016, we would expect to hear back tomorrow. I remember being surprised when that happened, as I expected it to be a while longer.

Haha, I'm not pissed off! I'm just anxious. If this release were on par with April 2016, we would expect to hear back tomorrow. I remember being surprised when that happened, as I expected it to be a while longer.
Oh I'm immensely frustrated... if that description is synonymous with "pissed off" so be it.

In my opinion (my opinion being obviously meaningless to the civil servants in California) it is beyond ridiculous to make examinees wait on goodness knows what process is occurring right now when they've requested we submit a follow-up form indicating that we've passed the exam.

In my imagining of things (and who doesn't imagine things after waiting for 45 days), it has to be easy enough to call NCEES and allow them to release the national exam results... 

I agree. I think I'll be expecting them on Wednesday, with state specific results coming hopefully the next day.

But really, I am trying to prepare myself for the worst, which is finding out that I failed at my company holiday party Friday afternoon.
I'll hope for something different, for your sake and mine...but if that's what happens, I recommend the old "irish goodbye" at said party, followed by an evening of heavy drinking, swearing, weeping, and the hypnotic comfort of some sitcom reruns. 

Here is why I think we still need to send the NOTICE form (not the APPLICATION form, we all did this already proving our experience, this was our form that listed references etc).

You can see on the bottom somebody asked the same question we've been asking. I'm in the same boat as many others on this thread who previously passed the 8 hour and are waiting on CA specific exams.

boardnote.JPG

Illinois results are out too. When I started this thread,never expected it to be active for more than 2 days. Damn you BPELSG!!!

At least they got rid of the reapplication fee! I don't remember it being big, but it was still adding insult to injury. Oh, California.

At least they got rid of the reapplication fee! I don't remember it being big, but it was still adding insult to injury. Oh, California.
agreed, definitely added insult to injury

I'll hope for something different, for your sake and mine...but if that's what happens, I recommend the old "irish goodbye" at said party, followed by an evening of heavy drinking, swearing, weeping, and the hypnotic comfort of some sitcom reruns. 
Thanks, @loudog! I do hope we all find out before Friday afternoon.

So Cali folks have to send in a separate form now to get their results? I'm very lost/confused now!

It was $125.
relatively speaking it's not a huge amount of money but it's a real kick in the arse. meanwhile, here's a cute floof:

659f5bdc2708232b1827288c2b52ebce.jpg

It was $125.
Yeah, I was subject to that when I no-showed for my first test. Not cool. 

Worse than that, when you no-show, they don't tell you that you need to file a re-file. So about 4 or 5 weeks before the next test, after registering through NCEES long before that, CA sends me an email saying I can't sit for the test. I called them up, and asked how I was supposed to know about the need to fill out that form, and the woman (who was very nice) sympathized, saying they used to notify no-shows but not any more. Agh!

Hopefully this rant helps someone down the line. If you no-show, re-file!

Back