California Release Date

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right. I started to have dreams of passing the exam. Hopefully, it turns out true finally. :laugh:
I dreamed two nights ago that I didn't pass. That really gets my hopes up because I never had a night dream come true. :D

OMG, only a few more days.

And yes, I checked the license lookup database today. And I'll check it on Monday, Tuesday, etc. until the letter arrives.

Damn.I would hate to be in your shoes.How the hell it takes so long in the Republic of California? Guess that is what happens when you have steroids user as a Governor. Just kidding guys/gals. Good luck to you all.

Hang on folks! This could be the day somebody get's a result. I sure hope so, and that it is a "P"

PS - For those monitoring the board, sorry if you thought I was announcing a letter. I'm sure you are all nervous after all that time.

Just checked the web site. No updates about the release of April results.

Hopefully the look-up database has not been updated yet... because my name is NOT in there... suspense is KILLING me!

:screwloose: :smileyballs: :brickwall:

Yeah, I am going to start checking the mailbox on Wednesday.
I start checking on Tuesday. Oh man, the time of truth has finally come.

I think this was the first weekend I wished it would be over fast. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the look-up database has not been updated yet... because my name is NOT in there... suspense is KILLING me!
:screwloose: :smileyballs: :brickwall:
Don't worry about this. Almost 100% certain you will have the letter in your hands before they update the DB. They take their sweet time with data entry, like everything else.

Just to verify that I am indeed a nerd... There are 934 PE's in CA with the last name Smith, and 430 with the last name Jones... if either number number goes up... we know that they have updated.

I think I have just embarrassed myself...

The pass rates are up now. But I still think you will have your letter before the DB is updated. It's always been like that.

The pass rates are up now. But I still think you will have your letter before the DB is updated. It's always been like that.
41% passed the PE and only 37% passed Seismic and Surveying. :(

There's no way I passed any of these. And I thought surveying was so easy.

Back