• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CA Surveying Workbook FOR SALE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totz

Reaction score
I passed the CA SPECIFIC exams and I am selling the following books:

(1). Civil Surveying Review Workshop (Practice Exam) by Reza Mahallati, 2009 $55 shipped

(2). Surveying Review Workbook (Vollume VII) Section 17 by C.V. Chelapati $110 shipped

Email me if interested [email protected]. Paypal accepted.

The two (2) workbooks mentioned above were SOLD OUT...

Hi Totz! am taking my Surveying on April, were the books you just sold helpful in your exam. Kindly give us some hints in your preparation.

Thanks.

I passed the CA SPECIFIC exams and I am selling the following books:
(1). Civil Surveying Review Workshop (Practice Exam) by Reza Mahallati, 2009 $55 shipped

(2). Surveying Review Workbook (Vollume VII) Section 17 by C.V. Chelapati $110 shipped

Email me if interested [email protected]. Paypal accepted.

I purchased three (3) workbooks that most of the folks are buying (I just don't want to mention the books). But based on my experience, Reza workbook prepared me to get through the Surveying portion. I just practice and practice a lot.

Thanks Totz

I purchased three (3) workbooks that most of the folks are buying (I just don't want to mention the books). But based on my experience, Reza workbook prepared me to get through the Surveying portion. I just practice and practice a lot.

Back