CA Results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!! For real lol, I am getting my application in for the seismic and surveying exam in next week, and back to studying after the Christmas break with my kids.
Nice!  From what I heard, application review period can take up to a couple of months.

I’ve seen two posts say 59 days for application received email

Today’s day 60 after they cashed my check and no response, maybe calling on Monday!
Just be patient, it's not a big office. I think my application took 80 days total. It sucks, but just sit tight and (to the best of your ability) try not to bother the staff unless you think there's truly a mistake.

Just be patient, it's not a big office. I think my application took 80 days total. It sucks, but just sit tight and (to the best of your ability) try not to bother the staff unless you think there's truly a mistake.
Ah but they have a note on their website saying you must allow 60 days before you can ask them about the status if they don’t communicate with you. I think that’s like a deadline for a slow state process that needs to be met before they start getting calls from people. If that note wasn’t there I’d just sit and wait

Edit 2: Sent to voicemail, nice, I’ll just email and be patient

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, I hope all you guys passed the exam this October. I have a question regard to Seismic material.

I'm looking for Seismic Design Review by Hiner, but the new version didn't come out yet and the older one which is available in amazon is super expensive.

Do you guys have any resource or place to sell in better price.

Hey all, I'm new to this board. I've just decided to take the IE PE as a last "hurrah" in my career, and could use some direction, copies of self-created study materials, advice, etc. I just registered for the SOPE course, but GOOD study guides and practice exams are scarce. I'm a CE by degree and practice, but have been out of that field for many years. I completed my PhD in Engineering Education in 2012, and found my IE courses to be quite relatable to my industry work. I taught First Year Engineering for 7 years, so feeling hopeful of earning a PE (yes, I am old!).
Hope to find some support here with this group! Thank you!
Michele

Back