BoarsHead LondonPort Roast Beef

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I had a sandwich for lunch from Publix and thought I would try the LondonPort Roast Beef.

Wow !!!!

d0-numero2.jpg

JR

***** THIS THREAD IS BEING IMMEDIATELY CLOSED AND QUARANTINED *****

Nothing to see here fellow posters, all is well. Remain calm.

The user who posted this heinous abomination has had his sandwich tasting tongue snipped out and is currently be transported to a gulag in Siberia for 30 years of hard labor and sandwich deprivation.

Please, go about your day.

Just a picture of pickles makes me want to vomit. Nothing beats a good cajun roast beef with sharp cheddar cheese IMO. Slap that on a nice hard crusted bread..... Ohh its too good to even think about.

Congrats on the 1000 posts DIAZ.

The term "beef twinkie" sounds like slang for a certain body part more than a tasty treat. Although, I guess that's a tasty treat to some.

^ I didn't think of that until after I posted it (honestly), and then I thought maybe it was some gross joke I didn't know about. Oh well, so much for my lady-like image. :D

Congrats on the 1000 posts DIAZ.
The term "beef twinkie" sounds like slang for a certain body part more than a tasty treat. Although, I guess that's a tasty treat to some.

:D :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

I didn't even think of that until you posted.

fraz, is there something subliminal going on here?

^I don't even know how to respond to that. This has gone so horribly wrong...

Back