Bike Month

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would hope so.. i could have swore i saw bike signs on the interstate in Colorado but maybe it was just a limited access non federal road?
Yep, if you're crazy enough to ride your bike next to 75mph semi-trucks, we'll let you do it...

Man, would this be cool or I am a Gigantic DoucheBag

3J53N63Hd5Gc5Ea5Had5eab560c1f80bf11b7.jpg

Evel_Knievel.jpg

Well, I dragged the old Giant Iguana out of its resting place in the basement and pumped the tires up. Didn't ride it yet. I figure after 15 years of sitting, it made need some oil on the chain.

Looks good, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a couple of good rides in this week, but my rear derailleur is clicking loudly. It needs some work done, and my local bike shop takes at least a week to get to bikes (they are busy, not lazy). I need to take it in sometime soon for a tune up.

I looked up a lot of stuff on adjustment of derailleurs, and it is quite easy...if you have a bike rack. It's damn near impossible if you don't have a purpose-built support that will hold the rear wheel off the ground while you rotate the pedal and operate the shifter with your hands. Believe me...I tried. I guess I could spring for a cheap bike rack, but I'd rather just have it done by the local bike shop.

Back