ASHRAE Books for HVAC Depth

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbfreeland

Reaction score
For those who took the test, which ASHRAE books are most useful for the test? Is it suggested to bring all ASHRAE books? Were they of any use during the morning session?

For those who took the test, which ASHRAE books are most useful for the test? Is it suggested to bring all ASHRAE books? Were they of any use during the morning session?
I was wondering the same thing, because I'm going to take the Thermo/Fluids depth so I'm hoping I don't need the ASHRAE books.

I was wondering the same thing, because I'm going to take the Thermo/Fluids depth so I'm hoping I don't need the ASHRAE books.
I passed the T/F in April without any ASHRAE books.

I didn't use them in the morning, but I did use all four during the afternoon for HVAC depth.

I took the HVAC depth. I don't remember whether I used them in the morning or not, but definitely used all 4 for the exam.

Back