ASHRAE 62.1, 62.2 and 90.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the exam in 2012 and I've tried to block it out of my memory lol.  I don't remember anything overly complicated though.  I also took the HVAC exam and found the exam problems to be very similar to the NCEES sample exam and the HVAC SMS book.  

I took the exam in 2012 and I've tried to block it out of my memory lol.  I don't remember anything overly complicated though.  I also took the HVAC exam and found the exam problems to be very similar to the NCEES sample exam and the HVAC SMS book.  
Thank you very much. I actually took the Civil structural exam back in 2012 and my civil licence was awarded in December of that year. I am going after the Mechanical one now so i can stamp HVAC systems for the buildings i do structural work on. 

nice,do you remember how complicated the heat transfer and powercycle questions were? I plan to take the HVAC exam. 
I took TFS last fall, and I didn't think those questions were significantly more difficult than the ones in the practice exam.  Bout the same, if you ask me.

I found a lot of these codes on Scribd.com with a free 30 day trial.  Just my two cents.  Most were newer than whats being posted here...

Also, I took a 3" ring binder to the exam and did not even crack it once....  But the exam varies.

Good Luck.

Back