ASCE 2018 Salary Survey/Report

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramnares P.E.

Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of this report they're willing to share?  I'm hoping it's free for those with ASCE membership...

I have performance evals. coming up soon and salary will be part of that discussion so I'd like to go in prepared.

Thanks!

Ram

I would love to figure out a way to offer a similar platform for free here, I tried with the salary data poll but its cumbersome to manage - anyone got any better ideas?

I would love to figure out a way to offer a similar platform for free here, I tried with the salary data poll but its cumbersome to manage - anyone got any better ideas?
maybe like a google spreadsheet? i think there's a way to make it so someone just inputs their data - level, location, salary, benefits and it populates into a spreadsheet? 

I think it would be a good resource for others - let me see if I can swing the google spreadsheet or look on the invision add on page

i took the easy way out and did a google "sheet" - maybe I will throw some fake intel in there so people are not reluctant to be the first one? I think we have the traffic here to make this pretty useful and deal a serious blow to ASCE! (lol)

just add in an extra name or two..

So how can I lock some of the data on a google sheet?

just add in an extra name or two..

So how can I lock some of the data on a google sheet?
  • Open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets
  • Click Data Protected sheets and ranges
  • Click Add a sheet or range or click an existing protection to edit it
  • To protect a range, click Range
  • Click Set permissions or Change permissions
  • Choose how you want to limit editing
  • Click Save or Done

thought this was funny, one of my job offers after college, circa '98

e6bfa682c11584143e81880dcc0305af.jpg

We didn't want to move to Athens (college town about an hour NE of Atlanta) so I took another job for $1500 less.

I learned we now offer Engineer I's $60K (with no experience, I think more if they already have their EIT) - I had worked 2 years part time at Ga DOT during college and had a hard time getting offered $30K - but I am glad cause it helps us old timers out..

i started at 54 in seattle out of grad school with EIT in structural 2008. then got laid off 9 mo later.

Back