As a kid...What did you want to be when you grew up?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
and no I haven't grown up comments!

In 5 or 6 grade I thought it would be the best job in the world to work for the EPA and help save the environment. I had forgotten about that until after my mom reminded me about it when I took a job with the state's version of the EPA.

I wanted to drive a truck. That big a$$ Kenworth on Movin' On was the coolest truck ever......at least until I saw that mural on the side of Bandit's truck.

In 5 or 6 grade I thought it would be the best job in the world to work for the EPA and help save the environment.
:(

I wanted to be an airplane pilot! But then my eyesight went bad, and Dad said "now you can't learn how to do that for free in the Air Force, and I'm not going to pay for flight school, so pick something else!"

I never picked saving the environment, and I am fairly certain I haven't saved all that much of it, but it's a living....

paleontologist---the dinosaur exhibits were always my favorite on the school field trips.

Astronaut, then they killed Apollo.

See, the government has ALWAYS been against me!

I wanted to be an astronaut until 13 or so and then, believe it or not, an engineer.

A doctor.

I was actually voted "Most likely to become a gynocologist for all the wrong reasons" in highschool.

If I had to do it over, I wish I had steady enough hands to be a surgeon. Specifically a plastic surgeon. That only does boob jobs.

When I was 5 or 6 I thought it would be awesome to be a garbage man because they got to ride on the outside of the trucks.

Fireman, then, a rock star

works as a geologist

-----> NAILED IT! :bananapowerslide:

At one time I wanted to be an advertsing exec, because that what darrin Stevens did, and I could come up with better stuff than him.

Another time I wanted to be a preacher, because the only TV I'd miss on Sunday morning was Bullwinkle.

Back