Architectural Engineering PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guy #1: "My son just got into DeVry"

Guy #2: "How'd he do that, open the door?"

the main thing i noticed here is that the guy who did not insult anyone directly was banned while the ones doing the repeated name calling were free to continue

this makes me think of the black woman who was arrested when she called the cops because her neighbor wringed her son's neck. 

the cop arrested her for being loud but not the neighbor for assaulting her son. seems right

but GT had it backwards

an architectural engineering isn't an architect. In fact, itd be illegal to call yourself an architect or offer architectural services, per the florida statutes. (also recieved confirmiation of this from the board of engineers)

Need a life off the computer, actually. 40k? Have you no shame?

I got my PE license when I was 24, btw. In case you wanted to know how superior I am to you
264.jpg

Need a life off the computer, actually. 40k? Have you no shame?

I got my PE license when I was 24, btw. In case you wanted to know how superior I am to you
What does the age in which you pass this test mean anything about superiority? Why are all of your posts so condescending? Are you butthurt about something you're not telling us?

Hello,
I want to take AE exam, and I have a bachelor degree in architectural engineering. Should I first take FE test or I can directly take AE exam to get my PE?

Hello everyone,
I have a question about FE exam. What type of FE exam I have to take before taking my PE for Architectural Engineering exam? Like I have to take FE civil or FE mechanical or FE other disciplines? Which type of FE exam I have to take?

Perhaps there are state based rare exceptions, but NCEES states FE is required in "all cases" to be eligible for PE. As for FE, you will need to pick something other than architectural for now, as that is not an option. There is an "other" discipline that is more generic. I'm a registered architect with dual degree, and I took the civil FE. Keep in mind, unlike PE, the FE exam options all use the same FE reference handbook. The trick to passing FE is learning the manual and knowing where to spend your time. You dont have to be an expert in a topic to pass FE, nor do you have to pass all Qs, you just need to know where to find the data in the handbook and know which Qs are worth more time.

Back