April 2021 15k Spam Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy to see music festivals are coming back in person this year that I forget that I'm a geriatric millennial and that spending 3 days at a music festival isn't as fun as it was in my 20s spam
Samesies spam! Events sound fun until I find out that it isn't scheduled to start until after 7 PM. That doesn't agree with my bedtime. lol

I was super exited that my co-worker is having a big party for her 30th, which was planned well in advance for this weekend. Get to this week, and I have had something every night, and between us and the kids, are double and even triple booked for tomorrow night and Saturday night.
Its like we went from zero social activities, to an overwhelmingly full calendar.
I'm going to need to hide from EVERYONE on Sunday to recover.

So I am bringing my dog into daycare so he can socialize with his buddies and get used to being away from me (honestly, I am just as attached to him as he is to me).

He was SUPER excited when I dropped him off at the daycare this morning. Tugged on the leash, was trying to get into the back before the employees even came out to greet us, didn't even turn to look at me as they led him into the back.

The daycare has a webcam that I can check throughout the day, and the little weirdo just STANDS THERE. All day. Staring at the door.

Like.....................

Why are you so excited if you're going to be plotting your escape the entire time???????

Maybe he thought you were staying. See if he does this again next time.

Spam

So I am bringing my dog into daycare so he can socialize with his buddies and get used to being away from me (honestly, I am just as attached to him as he is to me).

He was SUPER excited when I dropped him off at the daycare this morning. Tugged on the leash, was trying to get into the back before the employees even came out to greet us, didn't even turn to look at me as they led him into the back.

The daycare has a webcam that I can check throughout the day, and the little weirdo just STANDS THERE. All day. Staring at the door.

Like.....................

Why are you so excited if you're going to be plotting your escape the entire time???????
Awe. Adorable.

Is it against the rules for you to share the webcam link so we can all watch? (It's not kids; that would be creepy AF.) Can we at least get occasional screenshots? :)

He will adjust to being away from you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back