April 2021 15k Spam Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my fucking god my field lead did not filter for metals. Even though the bottle said "field filter." And this was something that the lead didn't even think of telling me until I asked her if she had extra filters for completing the work next week.

I've made my fair share of mistakes in the field, but reading a label that says you need to do something, not having that equipment, and then not telling the PM is FUCKING NEXT LEVEL

LOSING MY FUCKING MIND

GOOD MORNING

Oh my fucking god my field lead did not filter for metals. Even though the bottle said "field filter." And this was something that the lead didn't even think of telling me until I asked her if she had extra filters for completing the work next week.

I've made my fair share of mistakes in the field, but reading a label that says you need to do something, not having that equipment, and then not telling the PM is FUCKING NEXT LEVEL

LOSING MY FUCKING MIND

GOOD MORNING
good morning! sounds frustrating. i hope you don't murder today. and i hope your day gets better!

good morning! sounds frustrating. i hope you don't murder today. and i hope your day gets better!
Thank you! I have had so many frustrations on this project and it's already going overbudget. I try to be as understanding as I can when field issues arise (and there were issues that legit weren't their fault), but this is not one of them :mad: that is just so freaking careless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back