April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning. Hoping for Texas results early this morning. My big boss is likely coming in today. She isn't biggest fan of me, so if she sees I am bummed and upset, I am afraid she'll use it against me. Hopefully it is a passing result, but power is known to be low passing rate so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning. Hoping for Texas results early this morning. My big boss is likely coming in today. She isn't biggest fan of me, so if she sees I am bummed and upset, I am afraid she'll use it against me. Hopefully it is a passing result, but power is known to be low passing rate so.
anyway you can avoid her today irrespective of result?

I know theres a solution to that problem, just gotta concentrate

giphy.gif

I failed again. Really discouraged and upset because there was basically no improvement over last exam session.

I failed again. Really discouraged and upset because there was basically no improvement over last exam session.
You're not the first to be in this position and history has shown that it's more than possible to pass after multiple attempts.  Might have to adjust your strategy.  Dust your shoulders off.

Edit: also, preparing for the worst for my results.  Braced...

Last edited by a moderator:
*hugs* I 100% know how you feel.

If you decide to take it again this fall, maybe we could PM and trade study material & ideas so we get it this time. 

*hugs* I 100% know how you feel.

If you decide to take it again this fall, maybe we could PM and trade study material & ideas so we get it this time. 
I think I am taking it next April. Already have a lot of weekend stuff coming up in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back