April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if you're joking or not?
Oh yeah, totally. My anxiety has ramped up significantly this weekend, to the point of horrible nightmares. It's making it hard to eat, focus, etc. I know it isn't the end of the world if I fail again, but damn my pride and ego is gonna take a hit.

Thai food = the best.  Unfortunately, where my office is means I need to take my car to pick up anything for lunch.  Which means sad soup lunch for JK most of the time, since I forget my lunch all the time.

As for Ben & Jerry's...I don't like chocolate and/or coffee that much, and a lot of their flavors have that, but I am a fan of the new Wake & No Bake cookie core pint. 😋
I always forget my lunch too or I forget part of it. Today I managed to remember to grab the tuna but forgot the mayo...I have soup and pb and j here as a last resort. I really want yucca fries with spicy sauce.

I always forget my lunch too or I forget part of it. Today I managed to remember to grab the tuna but forgot the mayo...I have soup and pb and j here as a last resort. I really want yucca fries with spicy sauce.
There's no "office use" bottle of mayo? 

the wake & bake is amazing.

My old office with this company was located near nothing. Thankfully there was a cafeteria since we shared the building with an insurance company. But the lunch was usually overpriced and meh. So it was often driving for lunch if you forgot something. Now, I have probably 50 options within walking distance, including chains and a 1mi radius. 
Ugh.  My office doesn't even have that.  We're supposedly moving offices next year, but it's moving closer to the OM's house...which means we need to go through this really busy portion of LI and nobody is looking forward to this move.  I wish we moved closer to the main expressway, so it'd be easier for me.  T_T

@Nashi I want all the fries.  But not yucca fries.  The last batch I got was gross and I had to drown in guac.  

There's no office use ketchup and it makes me sad. I have resorted to a bunch of ketchup packets in my desk I have stashed over the past few months.

I solved my lunch dilemma. I forgot about this other sandwich shop that's still a decent walk away.

So I get my steps in AND I get a sandwich on fresh made bread. 

I looked in the fridge...no one has any mayo. My early riser son woke while I was getting ready and I was taking care of him and I completely forgot to grab the mayo. I need to get better about making lunches at night before bed but last night I had to watch thrones.

I'm disappointed in thrones...I wanted to learn more about the white walkers and I didn't want Danerys to go all mad queen.

Also disappointed in Cersei's demise.

I'm disappointed in thrones...I wanted to learn more about the white walkers and I didn't want Danerys to go all mad queen.

Also disappointed in Cersei's demise.
Highlighting the importance of civil and structural engineers signing off all documents.  Just sayin.

I am too tired from GoT last night. When you wake up at 4:30 am....

I was surprised at the crumbling. Obviously they didn't have licensed engineers who built King's Landing.

I looked in the fridge...no one has any mayo. My early riser son woke while I was getting ready and I was taking care of him and I completely forgot to grab the mayo. I need to get better about making lunches at night before bed but last night I had to watch thrones.
Idk about making a tuna salad sandwich the night before, soggy bread. 

Did you happen to grab an avocado or guac? You can mix that with the tuna and it's SO GOOD.

Eat it straight from the can while making eye contact with a co-worker.  Assert dominance through dry fish meat.

haha...I'm sure everyone loves the smell of fish in the break room:)

I could sprinkle in some salt and pepper and lemon or I could stone soup it and look to see if someone has plain yogurt. I've put yogurt in before and it was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back