April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my job, especially when we are ordering equipment before process has done their work. I think this one vessel manufacturer will not want to work with us anymore. So many changes.

So, this is how it’s going down (one of my many theories): Arya will attempt to kill Cersei, in disguise with her faceless abilities. The mountain will intervene and attempt to kill Arya...and the hound will come in scene, kill the mountain, and Arya will kill Cersei. Lots of fighting, though.

I think Jon and Dragon Queen will die. Jon might become new night king....there has to be balance. Sansa end up on throne.

So, this is how it’s going down (one of my many theories): Arya will attempt to kill Cersei, in disguise with her faceless abilities. The mountain will intervene and attempt to kill Arya...and the hound will come in scene, kill the mountain, and Arya will kill Cersei. Lots of fighting, though.

I think Jon and Dragon Queen will die. Jon might become new night king....there has to be balance. Sansa end up on throne.
I know nothing. That apparently makes me Jon Snow

Ooo this is interesting...my friend speculated the same about Arya so I think it will happen.  

I thought last night's ep was good after the 30 minutes of fan fiction scenes in the beginning.  

I think it's close.

Ooo this is interesting...my friend speculated the same about Arya so I think it will happen.  

I thought last night's ep was good after the 30 minutes of fan fiction scenes in the beginning.  
You mean The Young and Restless in Westeros?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back