April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have a wolf lurking outside my door than having it confirmed it's actually a bear.
Nah, wolves travel in packs and actively hunt. It means there's more threats out there that you can't see. Now a bear just wants what's in your kitchen, so open the fridge and move to the opposite side of the house and you'll be fine. I guess? I mean, I've only ever lived in cities so it's not like I have any real practical experience with either of these animals.

Ok spammers, question time:

Rip off the band aid, or slowly remove it?

Find out your failed quickly vs find out you passed slowly? Or find out you passed quickly vs find out you failed slowly.

I'm awaiting redlines and inputs for a major project. I've given a hard deadline of 10:00AM this morning. I told them the silence is concurrence.

Nothing in so far.. I'm gonna sooooo getting a bunch of emails at 9:59 and 3:30ish this afternoon. I'm gonna tell the 330 crew to beat sand.

Happy World Penguin Day!

World-Penguin-Day-tosblog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Slowly

2. Pass is priority one. Been through this once, so I don't care if it's quickly or slowly.

Nah, wolves travel in packs and actively hunt. It means there's more threats out there that you can't see. Now a bear just wants what's in your kitchen, so open the fridge and move to the opposite side of the house and you'll be fine. I guess? I mean, I've only ever lived in cities so it's not like I have any real practical experience with either of these animals.
To tell the truth, I don't know?  It is a weird like, Czechoslovakian, saying my grandma used to say all the time.  Again, don't know if it's actually applicable to what I was saying?

And I'd totally rather have my fail or pass told after a longer period of time.  Which means I could get caught up in work and not worry too much about it.

It's applicable. I was typing spam for the sake of it.
Spamming for the sake of it means you have to do double the spam to make it worthwhile.  The Spam Gods are very particular about their offerings.  They only want 'good' spam.  None of this 'I was doing it to do it'-spam.

I'm a rip off the band aid guy. If the integral under the pain curve is all the same, I'd rather get it done quickly.

If I were to get the fail notification, I'd want it done faster. I think the jubilation from passing increases with time eventually leveling off, whereas the despair from failing is a constant.

It's like when a stupid meme gets thousands more likes than high quality original content with much less effort. The OC has to be stolen a few times before it gets famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back