April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference??

stop lights? traffic signals? WHICH ONE DO YOU MEAN.
The one on this side of the bridge is a stoplight, the one on the other is a traffic signal.

Or something.  And I just realized there are 2 stoplights and 1 traffic signal.

stop light is a flashing red blinking light at a stop sign (do those even exist anymore? basically no, but maybe yes if you live in bfe).

a traffic signal is...you know...red/yellow/green. the normal kind of electrical thingy that people call stop lights/traffic lights/etc. which is incorrect terminology.

freaking structurals.
Watch it, sersmay! We design the buildings and bridges here!

stop light is a flashing red blinking light at a stop sign (do those even exist anymore? basically no, but maybe yes if you live in bfe).

a traffic signal is...you know...red/yellow/green. the normal kind of electrical thingy that people call stop lights/traffic lights/etc. which is incorrect terminology.

freaking structurals.
we do have those blinky things at stop signs. so based on that description they are all traffic signals.  What the hell do I know.  I also get called out for calling the water heater the hot water heater.  

The freaking structural from bfe.

Though really, it's not a funny situation. It really sucks for all the people who live there, and the firms associated with that project. But you can't just go and blame solely the structurals there, as much as you may want to.

@leggo PE hehhhhhhheheheh i say we just leave it as is and rename the building the leaning tower of pizza, let the lean ride. move out all the residential and convert to office space, get a bunch of pizza startups in there. embrace it.

traffic update! 1hr 2min, with 5 accidents on my 18mile trip. I am honestly surprised it is not worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back