April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife asked me if I wanted to open party with guests.

I think i'm just gonna cherish the weekend with my family instead.

party means I'll be cooking bbq and stuff for guests, need a relaxing holiday weekend to sooth the PTD
YOu definitely have to enjoy this long weekend... :party-smiley-048:

Grades for the April 2018 PE exam are not yet available. Once we get the grades we will post them here.

Our mission is to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the people in Texas by regulating the practice of engineering through licensure of qualified individuals and compliance with the laws and rules.

1917 S Interstate 35, Austin, TX 78741 | Phone: 512-440-7723 | Fax: 512-442-1414 | [email protected]

Grades for the April 2018 PE exam are not yet available. Once we get the grades we will post them here.

Our mission is to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the people in Texas by regulating the practice of engineering through licensure of qualified individuals and compliance with the laws and rules.

1917 S Interstate 35, Austin, TX 78741 | Phone: 512-440-7723 | Fax: 512-442-1414 | [email protected]
I am wondering as well how much did I miss...TBPE provides exact score right?

I haven't written an SOP for at least 12 years, since last time I worked in a chemical lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back