April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did that but more than 80% of the states released results the first day... so it's hard to tell the actual order in which results were announced state by state on Day 1... I do remember East Coast sates being among the first though... 

I did that but more than 80% of the states released results the first day... so it's hard to tell the actual order in which results were announced state by state on Day 1... I do remember East Coast sates being among the first though... 
Oh, you really meant who releases results first. Yeah, I'd say east coast states too.

What's your avatar? reminds me of a cookie? 

TX is usually in the 1st batch..

I'm bouncing between topics... if anyone here stats to see CREDIBLE signs of results being released please let us know.... I'll do the same of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back