April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you into crafting at all? Crochet or knitting? Honestly that's helped my anxiety a ton (besides exercise).

Edit: GRAMMAR.
the closest to that that I've come is coloring.. i have an adult coloring book and a huge set of colored pencils.. i think i'm going to force myself to do that tonight. 

the closest to that that I've come is coloring.. i have an adult coloring book and a huge set of colored pencils.. i think i'm going to force myself to do that tonight. 
I suggested adult coloring books for something at work once... and people thought I meant... erm, ADULT coloring books.  

I do very little engineering work too.  

And so I don't spam you with replies, coloring books are fun! I bought a pouch this weekend to hold all my colored pencils.  It says "Embrace your inner unicorn."  :D
you're enviro, of course there's no REAL engineering work...

I suggested adult coloring books for something at work once... and people thought I meant... erm, ADULT coloring books.  
that thought crossed my mind as I was typing it and I was just like whelp hope everyone knows what I really mean here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back