April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you have sales rep but they didn't cover lunch?  Not cool.  
I dont think so. I haven't made it down to the conference room yet. Normally its stated in the meeting/outlook event that they have food. IMA BE PISSEDD

I dont even get lunch today. We have sales reps here to try and win us over....and didn't bring lunch....
SO.. why would you go?  Sorry, I can research my own products to spec, but if you want me to use my time to learn about your product when I DON'T have a current need to spec it, there oughta be some food, or something.

Wait, you have sales rep but they didn't cover lunch?  Not cool.  
Not cool at all, bruh.

At my previous job, whenever I asked peers to give up their lunch hour to meet with a vendor for a "show and tell", I made sure they were offered lunch...attendance was always good.... :D

@P-E that was a crazy game last night. Congrats to the Celtics though! Would love to see a Warriors-Celtics final, but I don't consider the chances high.

@P-E that was a crazy game last night. Congrats to the Celtics though! Would love to see a Warriors-Celtics final, but I don't consider the chances high.
They might be able to beat Cleveland 

Where the hell is that dancing bird thing? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back