April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in the market for a new mattress. I get inundated with those online mattress companies, particularly Leesa and Casper.

Last edited by a moderator:
But those who took the exam this past April aren't S.E.'s yet, so they have no reason not to spam!
Still no time. Making preparations for all the work that they will assume once granted their S.E. title.

I don't know which one is better, nor if there's another company out there that I should consider.

Our current mattress is a hand-me-down, but not exactly. We got it with the bedframe (that is now severely scratched, thanks to a certain he-Devil kitty cat) from a lady whose job it is/was to furnish show units in hotels.

Our current mattress is a hand-me-down, but not exactly. We got it with the bedframe (that is now severely scratched, thanks to a certain he-Devil kitty cat) from a lady whose job it is/was to furnish show units in hotels.
We have a memory foam matteress currently, and it was neither expensive no high quality, and there are well defined divots in it now.

Ours doesn't have divots, but it's also definitely not memory foam. I don't actually know what our current mattress is.

EDIT: Wheeee, topsies againsies!  :bananalama:

I work with a handful of S.E.'s, and they take lunch literally every day.
I work with a handful also, and they range all over the place.  One takes a lunch every day, one works every waking hour.  I think it is less the SE than the mentality of the person, myself.

Bearly.png.37bdfc70fefea0cbe755df2e6de81ce7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back