April 2017 15k spam-a-thon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

How do you guys remember to drink water throughout the day? I'm pretty sure I'm constantly dehydrated.

How do you guys remember to drink water throughout the day? I'm pretty sure I'm constantly dehydrated.
youll be fine. but if you are afraid of becoming a dry sponge then keep a water bottle next to you. it increases water intake by x4 but results in more trips to the little engineers room

I keep a 40 oz water bottle within eyesight and reach on my desk, next to my computer monitor. I aim to drink two of those a day, and know I should be through the first one by early to mid afternoon. I feel like once you start to drink a lot of water, you can also start to tell really quickly when you are dehydrated.

I am not good at getting up to refill a cup several times, hence the large water bottle.

Even when I'm not at work, I carry it around with me. Then I have additional motivation of it being heavy to carry in a bag, so the faster I drink it, the lighter my bag gets!

I have an app to yell at me.

I didn't have an urge to drink water and even having a water bottle in front of me didn't help any. The app actually helps though

I'm so glad that our huge workload didn't cut into my coworkers 2 hour lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back