April 2017 15k spam-a-thon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPAM-Salad-LRa-IMG_2538.jpg

That reminds me, friends and I had a rather pointless debate about what is considered salad the other day. Just plain salad, what does that mean to you? Our general consensus was that salad, unless prefaced by another word such as "tuna", "beet", "fruit", etc. must have a leafy green in it.

9a1122ccd5d44917fa82bf904622a9ab416d2ffa.jpg

That reminds me, friends and I had a rather pointless debate about what is considered salad the other day. Just plain salad, what does that mean to you? Our general consensus was that salad, unless prefaced by another word such as "tuna", "beet", "fruit", etc. must have a leafy green in it.
Funny, friends and I had a discussion that if it had ranch on it, it was salad.

I think I would agree with that.  If someone brought me a pasta salad when I said I wanted a salad, I would be sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back