April 2017 15k spam-a-thon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to live in a place where it would usually snow at least once in April. Eventually, I decided I didn't want to live anywhere where it hurt my face to go outside. I went back to my roots!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so if there's West Coast, PNW, and MW, what is CO area?  This has always confused me.

It depends. I think most commonly, it is considered the west (especially to those on the east coast). I don't really know what I consider it, being from and living in CA. Kind of the west, kind of the middle of the country, but definitely not the midwest.

It depends. I think most commonly, it is considered the west (especially to those on the east coast). I don't really know what I consider it, being from and living in CA. Kind of the west, kind of the middle of the country, but definitely not the midwest.
That was the conclusion I sort of guessed at.  West it is.

Too warm.

Spam.
Too warm?!?
You must have a small sweetspot then if earlier you mentioned too cold was bad too.
As long as the humidity is fairly low, I am game for 85-100.
Windows down driving home weather even at 100!

Woah.  85-100 is an extremely warm range.  Keep it under 80 for me!

Too warm?!?
You must have a small sweetspot then if earlier you mentioned too cold was bad too.
As long as the humidity is fairly low, I am game for 85-100.
Windows down driving home weather even at 100!
Too cold for me is single digits, with wind chill in the negatives. 85 isn't bad if it's dry, but really, my sweet spot is the 50s-70s. Thankfully, I live in that pretty much year round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back