April 2017 15k spam-a-thon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sports on TV I can't do soccer, Nascar, or bowling for more than a few minutes, hockey and darts a bit longer, but I can watch a fair bit of time with golf, baseball, football, and billiards.

For sure, things like hockey and baseball are much better if live, I am not sure if I would like a live soccer game or Nascar event, but I've never been one that was interested in either. I bet I would like an autocross or non-oval race live though.

Hopefully it doesn't rain this weekend, I've got a woodworking project I've been trying to get back into and finish up.

For sports on TV I can't do soccer, Nascar, or bowling for more than a few minutes, hockey and darts a bit longer, but I can watch a fair bit of time with golf, baseball, football, and billiards.

For sure, things like hockey and baseball are much better if live, I am not sure if I would like a live soccer game or Nascar event, but I've never been one that was interested in either. I bet I would like an autocross or non-oval race live though.
Wait, who shows bowling on TV? Is it like ESPN2 or something?

I can watch pretty much any sport on TV but for boxing and wrestling. Heck, I can even watch poker for a little while, though I rarely do.

Equally, I think I'd enjoy almost any sport live, except football. I've never been to a Nascar race, but I'm also not very interested in that type of thing. I also imagine that watching a bike race live wouldn't be that exciting, because they pass you by once, and that's it!

Wait, who shows bowling on TV? Is it like ESPN2 or something?

I can watch pretty much any sport on TV but for boxing and wrestling. Heck, I can even watch poker for a little while, though I rarely do.

Equally, I think I'd enjoy almost any sport live, except football. I've never been to a Nascar race, but I'm also not very interested in that type of thing. I also imagine that watching a bike race live wouldn't be that exciting, because they pass you by once, and that's it!
Ha! I dont know, I've seen it once though. I have also seen chess and other odd sports on ESPN or something similar before. It's one of those, watch it for a minute to make sure it isn't a commercial, laugh, and move on. Darts is the interesting one with the overly excited announcer.

I haven't had cable for awhile now though so things may have changed. 

Yeah, I have cable, but only a pretty basic package. We get the major news networks, but that's about it. No ESPN, and no local station that shows all the Giants games. I miss these things, but we can generally stream the things we really want to watch, like the NBA playoffs, online and connect them to our TV. Overall, the lack of these stations probably just means I watch less TV, which I consider a good thing!

Don't feel much like working the weekend again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back