April 2017 15k spam-a-thon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 20-15 vision.
53568206.jpg

Oh, then I retract my prior statement. You are not lucky.
It was very strange the first few days, I'd wake up in the middle of the night and open my eyes and be able to see things.  Which would then wake my brain up  and I'd just be up.  I eventually learned to just keep my eyes shut I guess, or got used to.

It was very strange the first few days, I'd wake up in the middle of the night and open my eyes and be able to see things.  Which would then wake my brain up  and I'd just be up.  I eventually learned to just keep my eyes shut I guess, or got used to.
That would be weird. I get slightly disoriented every time I have either purposely, or accidentally, slept with my contacts in. When I open my eyes, I'm just like, "hey! I can see!" But then I quickly become, "aaahhhhh dry eyes! Where are my eye drops?!"

I had horrible vision too! Even paying the extra to thin my lenses, they were obviously bad... It was very obvious in my early life that I had no choice but to be a nerd. I paid a whole lot of money for new eyes a few years ago and now I have 20/15. But sadly, there is comfort in not seeing things. Or waking up in the middle of the night and swearing there is a giant black fuzzy animal in my room that is actually just a cardigan I had thrown on the floor. Now I can't let my eyes wander around at night to try to bore myself into falling asleep, I just have to close them and wait. Blessings and curses, ya know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back