April 2010 EXAM, What do you think?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please post when FE Exam result will be out. I think PE result is out. Good Luck to all of you waiting for the result.

Please post when FE Exam result will be out. I think PE result is out. Good Luck to all of you waiting for the result.
I got my FE result yesterday, NCEES sent email, I got an attachment said I pass. I am so happy! I thought I fail ...

I got my FE result yesterday, NCEES sent email, I got an attachment said I pass. I am so happy! I thought I fail ...

nxll3194 which state did u take the exam at?
Louisiana
I took it in louisiana too...But I failed.....I am soooo sad...I am going to take it again in october.. Do you have any suggestions. What study material did you use to prepare?

thanks

I took it in louisiana too...But I failed.....I am soooo sad...I am going to take it again in october.. Do you have any suggestions. What study material did you use to prepare?
thanks
Sorry to hear that. The most important thing is pratice more problems and keep refresh the topics! You will do well next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am also waiting for the FE result. I started FE exam when I was kid. LOL. I first attempted in 1999 and then kept track of how many. Then passed the PE from MD based on experience. Now in 2010, went for FE. I ran out of time in the morning. around 20, i had to fill the answer in 60 sec. but, evening was done in 2 hrs. it seemed too easy. even morning seemed too easy. may be because of my experience and PE study. Only, Result will say what really happned.

I will let you guys know the result. I heard it is out.
milton7137, i'm just wondering-- what good is FE, if you've already passed PE?

milton7137, i'm just wondering-- what good is FE, if you've already passed PE?
Some states allow you to waive the FE exam and take the PE exam based on experience. If you pass the PE exam you are then licensed in that state. If you then try to become licensed in another state that does not allow you to waive the FE exam, they will require you to pass the FE exam before you can be licensed as a PE in their state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back