Anyone got a spare GM G80 locker ?!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockettt

I..am..McLOVIN
Reaction score
So this weekend was a big ol party as normal. And as expected I ended up in the field hooked to a few trucks. Half ton GMC sierra. Well after hookin in the fields the driveway looked like a good place for a nice smokey BFG burnout..... well.... If anyone knows the GM rear ends..... yup. Finally blew its last puff of tire smoke.

I cant complain at all about this truck. 120k. Truck pull with it multiple times. hooked to probably 25 trucks at least in its life time. The fact that the factory original G80 held this long is actually just short of a miracle. Plan take the cover off tonight but I have a feeling it's gonna be a masacre of G80 pieces. Would upgrade to a truetrac or something but even an open carrier I would take. Plan to upgrade trucks at some point in the near future.

Anyone else had this trouble? Just curious. Everyone complains about the G80 but ive had excellent luck. I am done pulling anyway with the truck. last year i bent the hitch so thinking....I should probably ease up on the ol girl.

Back