All references needed for Transpo List

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jennyh14

Hey guys,

I just want to make sure I have all the references I need for the Transportation section. Can someone list them all please??

Hey guys,

I just want to make sure I have all the references I need for the Transportation section. Can someone list them all please??

jenny,

Unless you are specifically asking if you have all of the NCEES listed references (which I don't think you are, because the list can easily be found at the end of the Transpo syllabus here), then the answer to your question is not a quick, simple answer. Each person you ask will likely give you a different list of references/books/sources they used to pass. Have you read this thread, pinned at the top of this sub-forum? There has been lots of discussion on this topic over the years. I'd suggest that you read through past threads and then ask specific questions about the usefulness of/need for any specific references that you might be considering. What have you obtained so far?

Back