ALASKA-Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akwooly

Has gone PRO
Reaction score
Results have been received for AK and I PASSED! (website is being updated)

akwooly - i did see that they were in alphebetical so far. but i don't see any landsurveyors or electrical yet. and if i did look at previous licences and they are not in alphebetical. in fact some got posted even a week or two later than the initial ones.

did you have to fill out a questionaire or take another test before you were posted as accepted?? some people are saying that there's another test you have to take after you pass the pe. i'm so confused.

oh and....congrats! i'm still waiting but not optimistic. i'm mechanical.

Did you complete and pass the jurisprudence questionnaire? Do you own any fees? You can contact the licensing examiner and he will give you your results.

i never got a questionaire. is that something you get when you pass? or was it given to you with your application? i suppose i'll just wait until i get my notice in the mail. i would expect that the board is being bombarded with calls right now.

thanks for the info!

The questionnaire is relatively new, candidates who applied to sit for the April 2009 exam(back in January) had to complete the questionnaire with their application. If you didn't complete the questionnaire when you applied the licensing examiner will send you one in the mail with your pass letter. (think positive!)

akwooly - you are so right! i just got my PASS letter in the mail yesterday along with the jurisprudence questionaire!!! now i just have to fill it out and send it in!! wa-hoo!!!!

thanks for sending positive thoughts! =)

Latest posts

Back